To provide third party teaching facilities in order to standardise NDT training and certification in Trinidad & Tobago to levels recognised and accepted by the International Standard ISO 9712.
The NDE Institute of Trinidad aims to be the foremost teaching facility in the Caribbean for Non Destructive Testing (NDT) and raise the standard of NDT inspectors in Trinidad and the surrounding area to recongised international standards.
Quality Policy Statement
The Management of NDE Institute of Trinidad Limited (NDEIT) is committed to providing quality training services that will meet the needs of our valued customers. To do so, the Company has developed a Quality Management System based on the requirements of ISO 9001. Our system is designed to ensure that the quality of our programmes is maintained through:
- Regular programme reviews and investment in staff development;
- Systems to protect equipment used to deliver programmes and administer examinations from unauthorized access and use;
- The maintenance of premises that are comfortable and conducive to
- Measuring customer satisfaction and responding accordingly;
- Ensuring that all regulatory and any other external requirements applicable
to our business is identified and met;
- Annual reviews of all aspects of the QMS.
As the first and only service provider in the English-speaking Caribbean, of third party Non Destructive Testing training to ISO 9712, we will strive to continue to uphold our reputation by continuing to offer a quality service; service that is recognized not only at home, but throughout the world.